Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 01:03 PM   #197
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Here is a hard dose of reality...https://twitter.com/Mavs_FFL/status/1621171737902841860

Also was reported that the Knicks were split on Reggie Bullock.

How sad that we can't even get Cam Reddish...

AND Rui is doing very well for the Lakers.

Tired of excuses. FO is inept.
Honestly don't get the disappointment. Reddish is absolute trash. I am not sad about this news.

The only thing I am disappointed with is that we are connected to Reddish, but even then it could be 100% garbage. Generally before trades happen, 60% are planted by teams and the other 40% are made up based on conjecture. I can't remember the last time a rumor actually came true when things were all said and done.

Now we have one week and if we don't make a move or we move in the wrong direction, I will be incredibly upset and disappointed, but crying over rumors about a trash player when the rumors are likely BS to begin with seems like a bad take.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-02-2023 at 01:49 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote