Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:02 PM   #142
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Maybe that's just a way to tell teams "we're not desperate to move Josh" which helps at the bargaining table. They offered Josh/Gooden/JJB for Martin and were turned down by the Kings, so keeping Josh is obviously not their goal but just plan B. (or C or D or what have you) If teams want to play hardball and want unreasonable demands (i.e. Roddy) they'll then just keep Josh. I agree with their logic on this stance. The less desperate you are going into any situation the more room you have to negotiate.

And BTW it's probably 50/50 on this forum, with many posters who have that all-in every hand poker mentality (i.e. dude1394) that even agree Davis/Kaman for Kidd was something the F.O. should have done.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 01-29-2010 at 09:07 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote