View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #31
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
This thread....Why would Memphis trade their only legit center? Especially without getting a center back, that they could count on? Thabeet is definitely not that guy.
If you plugged any other team other than the team you said in that quote, I would completely agree because it has no logic/makes no sense at all. But since this is Memphis we're talking about, who's team seems to have no logic what so ever, who's stated they're just going to help facilitate trades for other teams at the sacrifice of winning basically, and their owner is more worried about money than winning.. I would say nothing is impossible.

But as stated since Gasol is a cheap contract, they'll probably just keep him.

Now once his contract is up and he wants more money he'll probably be available. (or maybe sooner if they want to roll with Thabeet, but I think Thabeet is going to end up being one of the biggest busts in NBA history.)

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 08-19-2009 at 01:15 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote