View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 09:58 PM   #85
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebo View Post
I may be alone in this but I do not have issue with his attitude. Firstly, I do not know his background with his family, there may be (emotional) reasons why he is so protective when it comes to his family. Secondly, this passion can be good when translated onto court, assuming it will not hurt his game. This attitude can be beneficial when building team mentality and you need some toughness. Look at his game, he is giving his all when he is playing, it is not like he is turning into Lamar Odom in one season. Also, he did not get physical and was in control of his emotions, it would not have surprised me one bit if he would have attacked the reporter, given his record of being headache.

Blake Griffin went much further when he hit Matias Testi.

Only problem is that this kind of attitude can be hurtful within Mavs. Mavs do not have good record with this kind of headaches.
Youre okay with him and his brother assaulting people at clubs? Because his anger is coming from questions about that. And he's done it on more than one occasion