View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 10:44 AM   #86
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Youre okay with him and his brother assaulting people at clubs? Because his anger is coming from questions about that. And he's done it on more than one occasion
Morris twins had their fun and have not been in the news for similar things happening again. What makes a deal breaker with DMC for me is following:

“He is a bully, to be sure,” said Bee columnist Ailene Voisin, who has extensive experience covering the NBA, as well as the NFL and MLB. “He bullies everybody. He bullies his coaches, his teammates, team employees, reporters.

Can not see how Boogie would work out in a situation where there is strong coaching and winning culture. He has been spoiled in Sacramento which actually may look as if he is pleased to be there. I thought he would be looking a way out but right now I think he actually may like it in Sacramento.

I am not strongly advocating for signing Cousins. Actually, he is not getting free this summer, so there is not much to talk about. My doubts over him started when he said he respected Rondo... Can not have a guy like that wearing Mavericks' uniform. Cousins is able to a lot when he is playing but perhaps he is the cancer holding Kings back.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote