View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 07:50 AM   #91
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I don't agree with the narrative that he "bullied" people on his team... Yes he has bouts of immaturity, especially on the court, and those shouldn't be tolerated, but again, the Kings have been argually the most poorly-run franchise in the last 10 years, and they're no closer to either competing or rebuilding than they were at the start. The on-court product just has to get better, but I don't place much, if any of that blame on Boogie. He's a top-10 player in this league, flareups notwithstanding. And I would hope we could have a more productive, nuanced conversation than you saying that I think he'd "magically" become a perfect player simply by getting traded. Come on. My point is that he hasn't had a chance on a real team yet and that we don't know how he'd respond. Personally, I feel like a strong environment would be good for a player who I think needs stability more than anything else.

Last edited by spreedom; 12-20-2016 at 08:10 AM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote