View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 11:36 AM   #5
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:dallas and new jersey trade

Quote:
Originally posted by: aexchange
bouncing this around with KG in PMs.

would you pull a trigger on a maxed out resigned kmart + zo for walker/delk/filler? with nj looking to get a backup type PG, as well as looking to dump the albatross contract that is zo, i could feasibly see NJ doing this deal if we made it sweet enough for them. i could see walker blending in fairly well with their motion offense, and this probably is the best value they can get if kmart demands a max extension.

you plug kmart into the 5 spot. he can guard anyone not named shaq.

your starting front court looks something like this:
kmart
dirk
jamison
finley
nash

your offseason plan is to sign tag or camby with the mle. pick up a couple of glue guys/vets for the MLE. if possible look into signing foyle for the vet exception. try to sign someone along the lines of bob sura to fill the swingman positions.

your team looks something like this then:
martin/tag or camby/bradley/foyle
nowitzki/najera/fortson
jamison/howard
finley/sura/wahad
nash/daniels/steffanson

I like it, but would rather have one of the Barry's instead of Sura. Would that be possible?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote