View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #654
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

exactly, looks cool and is definitely a wii killer in theory... but all i kept thinking when i saw that was "yeah, right".

Voice rec? yeah, i get that. even recognizing movement (didn't PS2 have some kind of "eye" thing for recognizing movement?) i get.

but recognizing individual movement of 4 people sitting on the couch right next to each other? putting the dress on the representation of the girl? yeah, right. Seems kind of pipe dreamish. wonder if they announced a release date. or a price point.

All of these "demos" seem unbelievably scripted and pre-planned. All of milos responses seem pre-scripted. Not to mention that it looks like "claire" is in the same room only through the tv magic of green screens.

Just the tech cynic in me i guess.

speaking of cool-looking, this looks better than all 3 prequels combined.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49936.html

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-02-2009 at 11:52 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote