Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 05:04 PM   #528
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
The Rangers were hardly a choke team. They far, far exceeded their expectations for the season.
I totally disagree, they were within just a few games and choked it away at the end. (I am not talking about pre-season expectations, but expectations from anytime of the year).

Yes, they were better than most thought they would be at the beginning of the season, but expectations changed until Young went down, and they lost all offense for a 3 week stretch.

They could have been in the playoffs, with just a little more grit.

Them Cows could have been a playoff team without the Philly choke, or the Giant choke or the Denver choke.

Mavs can't get out of the second round, ever since the GSW choke.

Stars? Need I say more...............

Oh well, it was just a rant anyway..........even though you are probably correct JThig the Rangers really did better than expected.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote