Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:03 PM   #529
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey here's an idea, Mr. Project Manager. How about you let me and the other developers on this project know that the Proof Of Concept at the customer site has been put on hold more than THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

This thing's been scheduled for over a month. I killed myself yesterday making sure everything was just right. My wife is dead sick and the only reason I'm even in the freaking office today is this POC, which you politely tell us through email is on hold THIRTY FREAKING MINUTES BEFORE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO START. And the only reason that happened was because one of us contacted you asking for contact info. Had we not done that, would we have just sat here twiddling our thumbs all day waiting for this to start?

You're only job, ONLY JOB, is to be on top of these kinds of things and let us, the developers, know the schedule.

I even skipped lunch to make sure I was ready for this too.

Ugggg.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-14-2009 at 12:04 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote