View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #170
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
We DONT need Odom. Idk why people keep saying this. Would it be great if we had Odom?? YEAS. You know the Odom that actually cares at least somewhat and actually wants to be here like the rest of the team.

WHAT WE NEED is to refocus on the guys that want to be here and build them up for the rest of the year, because obviously all this LO crap is distracting to the team. And honestly I dont think the guys care either at this point about LO because unlike Butler last year Odom hasnt done shit for this team. Butler showed he cared and that he wanted to be here and when he went down they all played for him. They would have done the same for LO, but he didnt care.

I will take Diaw over Odom yesterday.
I really doubt this current team competes with or without Odom. Refocused or not, the core is getting older and the talent level isnt there.

You can whine all you want about Odom's level of play, but he can be nothing but a plus for us going forward. You don't dump him just to dump him.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote