Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #22
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiZth View Post
Just a nuts idea. Lets make this team defensive monster, Rick can do it.

Bring in Samuel Dalembert + Andre Iguodala
Deal Jason Terry, Drew Gooden, Jose Juan Barea, Matt Carroll and/or Quinton Ross + everything it takes (cash+draft picks), there must be 3rd team involved but Donnie can do it.

Damp/Dalembert/Nowitzki
Nowitzki/Marion/Najera/Singleton/Thomas
Marion/Howard/Singleton/Thomas
Iguodala/Howard
Kidd/Beaubois

Nowitzki + Howard + Iguodala + Marion will give us plenty of offence and finally we would get some points from fast breaks. Bench wouldn't be so weak is it seems when Howard would be willing to be starting from bench with earning 35 minutes (and theres quite many good veterand out there to improve our bench after this trade + trading deadline will bring more).

It would be just sick to see Damp + Dalembert going after every shot without caring to be in foul trouble. Marion + Iggy + Howard showing hard-nosed defense 48 minutes to every star there is from PG to SF. Teams should have to win against us with outside shots. Because theres no way anybody can beat us inside with this roster playing zone defense.

And what we have to lose? This roster will match better with Lakers/Spurs/Cavaliers (I'm quite sure they will win East) then this one we have right now. Next summer we would have:

Jason Kidd $8,500,000
Andre Iguodala $12,345,250
Shawn Marion $7,305,500
Samuel Dalembert $12,200,000 (exp)
Eduardo Najera $2,800,000
Rodrigue Beaubois $1,156,080
----------------------------
Total 44,2 + Nowitzki willing to take smaller paycheck.
I love that, I was thinking something similar as well. Especially since Terry has been garbage as of late. I wouldn't like the idea of parting ways with him, but I'd still do it. Not to mention we could still sign a decent 10-12th man with roster room if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote