Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #30
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiZth View Post
Jep. Chicago was just some example, not so good one. Just they need 3 point shooting and somebody to help Rose out. Terry would be ideal. Connecting people, great locker room present and so on. I just took this one and tried to mixed something up:

http://www.blogcdn.com/nba.fanhouse....mthrees-tz.jpg

Offcourse I think they can get something better for James + Thomas. Still lets hope Donnie can make someting to work.
One thing I noticed from that chart is that other than Orlando, who're known for 3's, and Denver, who're known for taking it to the rim, all the contending teams are in the center. Balance is what makes teams good, but that's not what we're discussing. Hopefully the Mavs FO is trying to make season changing moves as we speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote