Thread: Andre Iguodala
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #37
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
would love to see Iggy here but i don't think the Mavs take on Brand under any circumstance. Dalembert maybe, no way to Brand. as someone mentioned above there are bound to be better offers for Iguodala. the Rockets could offer McGrady's contract AND cheap young talent, something we have precious little of. we would have to take back another bad contract. Unlike Gooden, J-Ho and Damp only become more valuable as time goes by so i think the front office only does a deal that's a clear upgrade and doesn't cripple future flexibility. Iggy is definitely a long shot. even if we were inclined to include Roddy or the Damp chip (which we won't) in a deal there's no guarantee the Sixers would even do that. find it hard to believe they're so desperate they would just give their best player away.
I am getting very close to the point where future flexibility has to be damned.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote