View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #61
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Iggy is just the better player. Martin is injury prone and is more of a risk to not fit in well here. You see what is happening with RJ over in SA, that could happen with Kmart. I could just see him not gelling well with this team.
Iggy is always going to be able to play defense and finish on the break no matter what system he is in. I would like both, because both are better than Josh, but if I had to choose one give me Iggy
I see your point, but Iggy excels mostly when you're running. But Kmart takes his man and gets to the line in the half court as well. How do you generate offense with Iggy come playoffs when most good teams lock down and play Lock down, grind it out half court D.

On the flip side, you could also argue how do you lock down teams in the half court with a SG that doesn't play applaudible D as in Kmarts case.

It's a give and take. If you look at Kmarts numbers, this guy has multiple games where he lights several contending teams up for absurd numbers

The good Ol days : Click

Last edited by quietsavant; 01-22-2010 at 04:27 PM.
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote