View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #63
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Iggy is just a better overall package.

He missed 6 games in 5,5 years, thats huge. You need to play 100+ games to win the title, i just dont see it with Kevin Martin. Same with Yao, McGrady or Baron, you dont win titles with such players because there is always a huge chance they are going down.

So Martin can score at will. Iggy gives you 10 points less, but WAY better defense, rebouding and passing. We all throw up watching Terry and Barea together at defense, it will be the same with Terry-Martin.

I take durability, rebounding, passing and matching with Terry over better scoring any day. You have Dirk and with Terry and Iggy two 18 points guy and a kickass defense. If you get Martin you get 25 points but how much more your opponent scores with Martin instead of Iggy? A lot...

And if we get Martin and then Bosh with the Dustchip its 2004 all over. Incredible offense and horrible defense. I prefer to become the Pistons than the Suns. Pistons won the title.

Last edited by sefant77; 01-22-2010 at 04:38 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote