View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #14
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Dems didn't filibuster it in 2006. They allowed it to pass. If Republicans do the same thing I would have no problem with that.
So if the house votes in mass like the senate did, they won't be sociopaths? I'm sure Pravda will not spin it the same way.

And since when is spending every penny in the budget sacrosanct? The treasury will not default, the only thing that would happen is the government would not spend money allocated.

Since when is not spending 1% of the federal budget destroying the world economy? It's ridiculous and only liberals and their minions would call it a crisis.

Just recently Obama got his 620billion in new taxes over 10 years passed. That's about 60billion per year. What does congress begin to do in less than a week,, SPEND 60 billion on sandy relief.

This government has no control of itself. I hope the republicans refuse the debt increase AND allow the sequester cuts to occur.

We are seriously out of control.

As far as the other comments in this thread. The nytimes is just as bad as Pravda, they cannot be trusted to not slant every story towards their party and to hide things that hurt their party.

And sure I know that the stupid 1 trillion dollar coin doesn't increase the debt.

With respect to not providing links that are common knowledge, blow it out your ear.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote