View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 09:04 AM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
So are you against all immigration or illegal immigration?
I am against illegal immigration, period. Saying we cannot stop it is a cop out and just political posturing, we can and should. I would like to limit unskilled immigration for a while as well. I see pretty bad signs in the country of assimilation not occurring. We've got, what 10-20 million illegals..they can stay as far as I'm concerned as long as the border is secured, if not, not. I would probably not allow them to ever vote however.

I'm not sold on h1b being increased with an unemployment rate as high as it has been, I've seen way too many high tech companies cherry pick lower wage employees this way.

I'm not even sure we need immigration "reform" at all. Just need the federal guvment to do their job and stop illegals from coming in.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote