Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 12:18 PM   #520
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Nets, Bobcats, and Kings totally agree. Clippers move into that category with the latest trade. I don't think I would include the Pelicans in your top 5 just because they have AD and made a big splash with Boogie. So they at least have legit all-stars (even plural) to root for and somehow/someway to possibly improve. I would probably replace Pelicans with the Magic and maybe even add the Hornets.

Cities is tough. I feel the need to defend OKC just because I'm from OK. I'll admit this is probably the least glamorous of any NBA city, but they are intentionally improving with Bricktown and come up with their own distinct identity (rowing). Plus they are definitely at/near the top in fan loyalty given that this is the only professional sport in the state.

I would consider adding Minnesota to the City list. It's so cold there enough of the year that downtown created walkways between the buildings. Utah is definitely in the list of not being a destination spot, but they do have fan loyalty. Memphis could be a possibly top 5 as well.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote