View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 01:17 PM   #81
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Screw Barnes AND Porter -- they're both overpaid for what they produce. So it's not Barnes vs. Porter, it's Barnes/Porter vs anyone else in the league you can give that money to... I'll take Barnes since one year less on his contract makes him the objectively better option. The sooner we move on from surrounding Doncic with overpriced guys who don't fit his game, the better.
This. I wasn't trying to say Barnes is demonstrably better than Porter. I still think he's better though but that isn't the issue. The issue is both are very much overpaid. I don't want to pay either remotely that much so give me the option that gets us out of that contract the fastest.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote