View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 10:23 AM   #99
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If 3 of the top 5 players in the league end up on the Lakers, then I wish Luka a great career, but I’m out... It was bad enough to watch Durant pile onto one of the most dominant teams ever, but Kawhi to the Lakers would absolutely kill my interest in the NBA.
While it wouldn't look good, one never knows. The injury bug with those 3 guys makes me wonder the odds of all 3 of them being on the floor at the same time for the playoffs after a long season.

I still remember Nash and Howard signing with Kobe in LA. Most people thought that was a super strong team, but it imploded spectacularly. I really wouldn't mind seeing that happen in LA again except that I do actually like Leonard. I think he's too level headed to get involved in that mess, so I think it's more of a meeting to leverage offers from other teams, which is super smart imo. If people think the Lakers are involved, then any interested parties are more than likely to throw everything and the kitchen sink in their offers.

Last edited by turin; 06-29-2019 at 10:24 AM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote