View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 03:14 PM   #8
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I just heard about this from my mother. I'm in shock right now. It's hard to hate a dead guy. Now I'm looking at all of the good things he did instead. I hated him mainly because he was so damned good. The Mavericks simply could not beat the Lakers in L.A. The first time it looked like we were going to end the streak we entered the 4th quarter with a 30 point lead. What did Kobe do? He took over as Kobe was notorious for doing. Then there was that game in which he scored 62 points in 3 quarters against us. I remember the Mavericks had 61 points to his 62. Should I hate him for being so good? Probably not. RIP Kobe. Thanks for giving me someone to root against.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 01-26-2020 at 03:16 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote