View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 12:35 PM   #965
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Things that get me.

Their fan base deserves it, but there's part of me that's like "man, that would suck to be a Rockets fan"
I feel you, and at the same time it's easy for me to not feel bad for Rockets fans when... they blamed DH12 for why they lost, blamed role players, blamed mcfail, blamed cp3, blamed dantoni, blamed rwb... and now I keep seeing them blame the owner. If he does stay for a year before being traded it will be the new gm's fault because he traded for wall. At some point it would be really something if those fans could maybe blame the guy who is basically telling the other players who are working hard- "Yeah I don't care, I'm going to do what I want because- beard". The same guy who started this whole mess in the first place wanting cp3 then russ future assets be damned. I'm sure there are some fans who are not defending Harden, and those 5 or maybe 6 people I do feel for. But there are so many idiot fans running to his defense still... It's truly mind blowing. I'd recommend going to their forum and playing a drinking game called "media narrative"(take a shot every time one of them bitches about some mass media conspiracy against Houston... like anyone even cares about Houston enough to do such a thing) except id basically be responsible for alcohol poisoning to anyone who dared try it.

I also think there is no way players around the league are going to be supporting this if it keeps going on. If anyone thinks the owners won't remember this for the next CBA negotiations they are delusional. So I agree it sets a bad image for the NBA but worse, this will impact other players more than it will Harden. Which is exactly why it blows my mind some Houston fans are defending him and finding yet another place to put the blame.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote