Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 11:00 AM   #77
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

I think we end up picking a player for another team as part of a larger trade.

But, if we do, and they don't address this team's rebounding, then it better be because a damn good wing/3&D or secondary ballhandler/scoring type fell and can be justified.

Also, Jaylin Williams apparently had a nice combine. While Powell provides some plus PNR attributes, I think Williams picks up the slack. His outside shooting, or really shooting in general, and his passing abilities would provide more to a team lead by Luka. He screens and rebounds well while also providing enough to body other bigs down low. I think he will struggle initially in the NBA with fouls as he learns to balance taking charges and verticality. His days as a Razorback appear to be nearing an end, which sucks but would be happy to see the kid get drafted in the 1st.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote