Thread: 2022 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 11:27 AM   #78
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I think we end up picking a player for another team as part of a larger trade.

But, if we do, and they don't address this team's rebounding, then it better be because a damn good wing/3&D or secondary ballhandler/scoring type fell and can be justified.

Also, Jaylin Williams apparently had a nice combine. While Powell provides some plus PNR attributes, I think Williams picks up the slack. His outside shooting, or really shooting in general, and his passing abilities would provide more to a team lead by Luka. He screens and rebounds well while also providing enough to body other bigs down low. I think he will struggle initially in the NBA with fouls as he learns to balance taking charges and verticality. His days as a Razorback appear to be nearing an end, which sucks but would be happy to see the kid get drafted in the 1st.
A few mocks have both Jaylin and Koloko going in the second round. Be cool to work some magic to trade back and get both of them if you can. That way you aren't hampered with a 1st round salary commitment if they aren't any good, but you're getting two talented center prospects.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote