View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 06:48 PM   #94
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I just read that if the Mavs are going to give Wood and extension then it has to be no later than December 24th...

I think they should seriously consider trading him as I am skeptical he will re-sign.

My gut tells me they will not trade him or give him and extension. In the end, he will not re-sign and we will have a Brunson situation all over again. If that happens, then Cuban should fire himself.

https://thesmokingcuban.com/posts/da...center-upgrade
The only thing that might keep Wood is the public perception that FO is a bunch of monkeys pulling levers. Pressure might be to keep him, especially when Luka likes playing with him.

But outside of that, no reason to believe he'd be here next year.