View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 02:46 PM   #116
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I can get behind the Kings.

Any thoughts on Draymond? I get where he's coming from on the obvious grabbing at his legs (didn't see the prior game referenced). But that does not excuse the force of the stomp he retaliated with. I don't buy the off-balance theory, either.

Sabonis foolish to grab at other players lower extremities but did not deserve that.
Personally thought he was covering up his head and didnt see draymond as draymond was behind him when he fell.

Lets not forget game 1 (for the people who watched) where Draymond fell and stayed sitting on Sabonis, then got up and made a point to "fall" back onto Sabonis so he couldnt get up for the fast break.

Also Draymond a few games ago straight up kicking Herb Jones when they got tangled up on the floor.

Its too bad there's no enforcers for his garbage dirty plays. I really dont know why people are giving him a pass because of Sabonis unintentionally getting ahold of his leg for a split second. Sabonis rarely complains and was getting shoved all night. The other guy punches his teammate with a haymaker and faced zero consequences.

Once Draymond leaves the Warriors, he would not have near the impact on another team that doesnt have Curry and Klay, Id rather not have him on the team.