View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #13
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

I'd take him in a a trade if it didn't involve moving Damp, Dirk, JHo, Marion, JET or Kidd. And with those standards, a trade probably isn't even mathematically possible, maybe unless there's a third team.

The thing is, if and when T-Mac is on the FA market, I don't think we'd be able to get him faster than another top team. I'd hope we could, but I doubt it.

I'd love to have him on the team though. Start him at the 2 rather than JJB. Then you've still got a solid starting line up, still with JET and JHo ready to come in at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote