View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #15
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
How do you have enough minutes to play JHO, TMac, and Jet -- and Ross, and sometimes JJB/Kidd at the 2?

Doesn't one of them have to go in a trade?

TMac, Kidd, Marion would all need 30 a night. Jet would want close to that. I just don't see the minutes available for JHo to get 30 as well, and still play Ross and JJB/Roddy at all. No SF min available for TT then, etc.

Hate to say it comes down to a TMac, JHo issue, but IMO it really does because you cannot keep both of them happy with minutes, if you still have to play both JET and Marion big minutes.
That's what I'm saying. One of them have to get traded. Not only from a minutes perspective, but a contract size one too.

But I think it would still work. Ross doesn't usually play the 2, but the 3, as does Marion. JHo could play both. T-Mac, as far as I've seen, can play 2-4, similar to Marion. The guy is about 6-8 6-9, after all.

Of course minutes will be a problem. We already have that issue, have you noticed all the DNP's the last couple games. Hump, Roddy, TT are barely getting any minutes lately, and Ross has been injured. Of all the problems that go on around that league, having too much talent for too little minutes is a pretty nice problem to have.

I'd personally like to try a S&T or a MLE type contract for T-Mac after this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote