View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 03:38 AM   #118
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
well look at the entire body of work then. butler averages more points per game than iggy, and shoots a higher percentage than iggy does from the field, free throw line, and 3 point line. butler is playing on a good team with other good scorers and iggy isn't. iggy averages 8 more minutes per game than butler does (37mpg-29mpg) on a bad team and still can't outscore butler. so i don't understand why we need to mess with team chemistry to bring in a guy that butler has outperformed. i know his rebounding is higher than butler (6.0rpg-4.3rpg) but again, butler plays 8 less minutes a game. i just need someone to really convince me how this is even a significant upgrade because i'm just not seeing it here. butler is really finding his groove here in dallas after a slow start and i think we need to hang on to him.
Scoring more and more efficiently doesn't mean Butler has performed better because he hasn't, Iggy is an a lot better rebounder, passer, and defender than Butler and is clearly the better player, but im not sure it would be an impact move and it may affect chemistry
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote