View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:59 AM   #144
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
People freak out about those "General threads"

I think we started making those as a place to go when you were watching a game. It's like the gameday thread for whatever random NBA game you're watching. That was the original intent. I think some of them even had the words "watch live" in them at some point. I don't think anyone ever intended for all non-Mavericks discussion to go into one thread. That's idiotic, obviously.

But if you're watching TNT on thursday night and you want to make a comment about how much of a little b*tch Tim Duncan is, or say something about Craig Sagers tie, then it's the perfect place to go.
I disagree. If I see a thread titled, "ATL vs CLE on TNT, Sager is a douche," I am going to jump in and clown on him.

I don't read every post in every thread, so if I don't know what kind of content a thread has, I'm going to just leave it alone.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote