View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 09:42 AM   #15
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Kings vs. Mavs Gameday Thread (11/02/04)

Quote:
Originally posted by: 4cwebb
I'll be interested to see the man-to-man defensive matchups with JHo in the starting lineup. I imagine Peja will start out on Dirk, leaving CWebb to take Finely or JHo. I'd prefer to see him on JHo since Finely is a more consistent outside shooter.

And, the way the Kings have played in the preseason, I'm not expecting a victory to start the season at the AAC unless Devin has a terrible case of nerves.
Glad we can finally put the great matchup debate to rest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. In my mind there's not way you can put Webber an a player as active as Howard. The possible advantage from the Dirk matchup will be more than offset by the strain on Webber having to chase Howard...we'll see.