View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 09:52 AM   #17
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Kings vs. Mavs Gameday Thread (11/02/04)

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: dirno2000
Glad we can finally put the great matchup debate to rest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. In my mind there's not way you can put Webber an a player as active as Howard. The possible advantage from the Dirk matchup will be more than offset by the strain on Webber having to chase Howard...we'll see.[/quote]

It will be interesting to see how the Kings matchup, and maybe CWebb's bum knee provides a reason for not having him even attempt to chase Howard around. I still fear Dirk launching uncontested threes with CWebb standing about four feet away from him, or picking up silly fouls as he goes for a Dirk pump fake then grabs Dirk as he flies by.

It's easy to play the pessimist with the Kings at this point. They haven't shown glimpses of anything, and I'll happily eat my words if they prove me wrong. Texas Triangle is a tough place to start, though. AAC should be rockin' tonight, but no free fast mexican food. Mavs 97 - Kings 88.

4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote