View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:08 PM   #1
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold
Default Break Bank and pay Billips...

If the Mavs decide to break the bank this off-season and keep the core intact, then I say break the bank on Billips. He brings toughness, defense, leadership, big shot taker and will post guards down low.

I think Billips is the best fit for the Mavs coming from the free agency market. If we get Billips, then I say get a true SG for Harris. Maybe trade Harris for Maggette.

Take a look at this and tell me what you think:

1. Billips-------PG
2. Howard----SG
3. Magette----SF
4. Dirk--------PF
5. Damp/Diop--Center

Now look at the bench...Terry/Stack/Diop/DJ and company.

I really like this line-up if we are not going to get rid of Dirk or Howard. I see this line-up winning it all. I see Billips being the on-floor leader that we are missing, plus his experience and toughness would be nice, plus I think Billips would be an Avery guy.