View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 02:35 AM   #25
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
There is no way we get Billups by signing him, we are way over thew cap. And there is no way they accept that trade jayC. We aren't getting Billups, the Pistons will re-sign him.
I think that he is the only true PG that will be out there that could solve alot of our problems. I think right now, we have too much of a cut the head of the snake with Dirk, so a savy PG would help us alot if we are going to keep Dirk and Howard together. After this season coming up we have alot of salary coming off the books, and he is the only one that I see in free agency that would fit our build.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 05-16-2007 at 02:56 AM.