View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 01:49 PM   #6
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
is this surgery?
No. Its a camera that goes up your butt basically. They can remove polyps during a colonoscopy, but it is used for a number of reasons. I have Crohn's disease (basically, intestine closes up, can't digest food properly) so I've had a few colonoscopys done before. The only thing that's bothered me with them is passing gas at the end. Since my intestine was closed up the first time I had one done, it was pretty painful to have the pressure pushing on the inflammed tissue. The next time I had one done it wasn't bad, just annoying that I always had to fart. People work them up to be a lot worse than they are. Sounds a lot worse than it is.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote