View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 03:45 AM   #945
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

There's this site where people video record themselves flipping off others driving hummers. It makes me pretty angry cuz I own a hummer. I even wrote a FU letter to the site admin and they posted my rant on the main page, and they try to counter with their liberal b.s. that hummers are the cause of gas prices staying high. I think I put them in their place pretty good IMO about how hummers are NOT the cause of rising gas prices and that they're just jealous that they can't afford one. Damn liberals, check out these videos where they think they're so funny flipping off hummers and how I flip them off through my letter right back to them. It's all on the main page.

http://www.fuh2.com/

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 08-26-2009 at 03:56 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote