View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 02:08 PM   #64
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I'll give my opinion on this one -- one last time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If any DUMB### media writer can give Steve Nash a first place vote after getting shut out in a game that he played over half the minutes in, and his team got blown out by 40+, then someone needs to B@!#$slap him into the real world.

Has any other MVP been shut out in any game during their MVP year, unless it was for injury?

Nash for MVP should be ended by the Media, period.

Not the best team. Not the only All-Star. Not the best scorer. Not a defender. Not the most dominant. Not a two way player. Not a leading scorer. Not a leader in steals (a PG that is 87th). Not Not NOT........

I am tired of hearing that Nash is a contender for MVP. All that does is make the MVP title look rigged, political, and worthless.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote