View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:32 PM   #26
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
this spending bill looks alot like what it would look like if there were a party at the capitol and every congressperson got drunk and voted.

maybe they did...

while there are many projects in the bill that I can support as they do invest in our future, this bill has way too many projects that are not "stimulus", and should be in the general spending bills.

guess we'll call it "the drunken sailor stimulus bill of 2009".

and yes udog, we should legalize and tax. think of the $billions that we save by no longer spending (futilly I might add) on enforcement, the revenue from the taxes, and the added benefit of no longer supporting the narco drug barons who are destabilizing our neighbors to the south.
Finding a quote where I nearly agree with everything is just marvelous. But, the drunken sailors were all Democrats because the Republicans were shut out by the rules instated by Nazi Pelosi.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote