Thread: Gay marriage...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #11
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
But back to the main point...legal or not...the facts are that other societies who have argued as you have, to allow Homosexual unions, have also slipped and allowed unions between Adults and Children...between People and Animals. Again, these are inconceivable to us in the USA today. So while they are inconceivable would it not be wise to draw that boundary and truly define what the LAW is in the USA? If we don't we run the risk of changing this view in future years.
I'm sorry, what? I could move to Canada or Norway and marry a cow? That's absolutely absurd. Legalizing gay marriage does not lead to legalizing adult-child marriage or adult-animal marriage. That's absolute crap. What are these 'facts' of which you speak, because I sure as hell would love to hear them.