View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 AM   #47
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't even flinch when LA made the shot. I'm kinda numb to the mavs stinking it up this year. In years past I might have thrown the remote through the tv screen.

Dirk finally looked like himself last night. He definitely has some spring in his step. Unfortunately I think its too late as Lakers are much more talented and they are putting it together finally.

At this point I don't want Mayo on any future mavs team unless he's willing to play for 6 million a year. If he's looking for 8-10 I'd let him walk in a heartbeat.

I'm thinking Collison has a place on next years team as a backup.

JJ Hickson free agent next year. Mark Cuban get this done. This is a no brainer. This is the defensive/rebounding center that would fit with Dirk perfectly.

Last but not least Bernard James played decently. I can recall him making players somewhat uncomfortable with his D and he made some nice cuts to the basket with the finish. On top of that he was in position to make a dunk or two but just couldn't finish. I give him credit for being in the right position which Kaman or Brand would have been 20 ft away from the basket while playing center.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote