View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #2039
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

Ok... I am simply disgusted.... Not that I was completely sold on Bynum. But the simple fact that our only center is SARGE and Bynum is high risk, high reward.... We can't catch a break.

.... Literally no one wants to be here. I can see Dalembert going to Indiana to back up Roy Hibbert and JERMAINE ONEAL. Who does Jermaine think he is turning us down?

Does anyone else feel like that average looking guy, great paying job, nice house, huge d***, kind and respectful, charming and romantic... Yes you get passed up for a meathead with a beiber looking face that has significant life issues?

I really dont know what to think at this point... I want our team to always do the best. And I want the most loyal human being in all of sports right now (Dirk) to have a chance to compete. It just seems year after year, big name after big name... we simply fail.

How are you guys feeling?
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote