View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 01:16 AM   #82
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I was hoping the break would help Wes some, not gonna lie... injury or not, I'm a little worried. I won't be full blown worried till next season but for now I'm definitely a little worried.

Also do we know the full story behind the Zaza Parsons exchange? When they showed that second camera angle it looked like Parsons said something like "Set the fu**ing screen!" I didn't record the game so I'll have to wait for the replay to see if the screens were poor.... But I really don't want to watch that game again.

Also x2... Glad CV3 finally hit some 3's but on a scale of 1-10 how worried should we be that he's gonna get more playing time now?
https://mobile.twitter.com/World_Wid...107713/video/1

That is what Parsons said. I thought he was going to kiss Zaza.

If the Mavs pick up Lee or one of the other buyout players, I would think Charlie is gone.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote