View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 10:11 AM   #89
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Worst part is that our schedule is soft for the next month -- it's just that we've regressed to the point where we can't even manage to be deceptive anymore.
I agree the team has regressed. I think maybe dirk is a big part of that. Out the gate he was playing really well. He's come back down to earth and we really miss his shotmaking. Zaza has hit his plateau to where he's getting played too much (he's still great). And Matthews is playing the worst on the team.

I'm over here hoping for the sake of hope that it comes together very soon. Having Lee would be great for the remainder of the season.