View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 02:02 PM   #26
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Aw...poor little dirno got his feeling shurt. Funny how it is ok for dirno to do it but when the table turns he whines like a little girl.

Anyways....the facts will come out, just like they did in the showbe rapist case. I'm betting dirno and others will ignore the facts and spew vitriol for whatever side their agenda is that day.
Why would you think my feelings are hurt? I'm just trying to avoid hijacking another thread because I’m sure people are tired of it. Plus you're so transparent that smacking you around isn't fun for me.

You've never heard me spew vitriol towards the alleged victim in the Kobe case. You've also never heard me joke about bending over hotel workers.

Again, you have no facts to Kobe is guilty so please stop using that word. It's confounding that someone who claims to be trained in a discipline that's founded on proving theories has such a problem discerning fact and opinion.