View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all
Default SC governor admits affair, secret Argentina trip

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090625/...or_where/print

----------------------------------------------------

Well gop fans, looks like another gop presidential hopeful just bit the dust. Two heavy, heavy hitters within the gop went down. I have already explained who John Ensign is. A very well liked republican and one to challenge Harry Reid, one to tell Larry Craig to step down. Now he was caught with his pants down.

Now today we have another heavy hitter within the gop. His name is Mark Sanford. I won't go into who he is but he was a sc gov.

When the gop party thought things could not get any worse, they do. Remember Allen from VA? He was going to be running against Obama instead of McCain and Webb had no chance untill he used a racial word. He was very high up in the gop and was expected pres. Well Va kicked him to the curb and elected Webb after that. Now it Is Ensign and Sanford.

I guess McCain, Rudy, Limp, Cheney, Liberman, Sarah Baracuda are all back in the mix and who knows, let's throw Jeb Bush in there also. Just remember this, you heard it here, even when you are picked to be the next pres and you mess up and then say well i am not leaving my sen seat, Vitter, Ensign or Gov, Sanford and even Allen sen, and even if you are living in a gop district or gop state, it isn't safe. Ask Allen.

I won't leave out the dem ny gov also, as he got caught with his britches down also but left and needed to. It's to much media people and if those britches are slipping off a lil to much, it's risky as media catches wind and they sniff it out. All of them, gop, dem, and whomever else need to keep them britches pulled up as the media loves these storiees and will sniff around finding more.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote