View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #67
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Whether this is the truth or a ruse, it does explain a lot if you think about it.

I noticed how Doc was very inconsistent in his behavior and tone. The only thing that was consistent was that he was provocative.

Which is why some community study thing would make sense. He seemed to have a sense of humor, he had his share of classic quotes, and he often engaged in potty-mouth trash-talking.

That's why I found it strange that he never participated in the random statement thread, word association, or the cussing thread. They seemed like the kind of thing he would play along with (especially the cussing thread), considering his often boisterous behavior, as well as how much time he was already spending on the site.

But they certainly don't provide much insight into "community theory" now, do they? Independent random statements and single words have no discussion, and the cussing thread only has about three or four participants with each post serving the same purpose.

Bottom line, even if Doc is lying out his ass, he is at least consistent with his past behavior.

My verdict? Hell, I don't care. I'll jump on mcsluggo's bandwagon and just congratulate doc for his good story. He's certainly getting lots of reactions now!