View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 10:08 AM   #44
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I agree. As I started to really look at the mental make-up of the team, I saw this problem. Then when you factor in Carlisle he is pretty much in the same mental state. This is why players like Horry, Cassel, Posey are such great additions to teams. They know how to win and bring that mental edge that you need in the playoffs. We really need those role type players who are used to winning in the playoffs.

I think we are stuck in mental fatigue and it does not take much for the team to get in a funk. I will say that Kidd is the best thing for the mental state of this team. Is it enough? I dont think so, but I am hoping he can will this team to get over the mental part of the game. Could Carlisle help? I just dont know, but hope so.

Once again the mental part of the game was the downfall of this team. Team full of mental midgets and lack of confidence is what we see in the 4th quarter. Carlisle has to be that rock for the Mavs until we get it. Carlisle has a problem in the last 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter and the early part of the 4th quarter. He needs to learn to close out quarters, and part of that falls on him by him having the right players out there to execute his plays. IMO
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote