View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 12:49 AM   #52
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
no it's not, its a direct inference.

. . . but they got there with Avery, not with Nellie

Hence the inference above. You are saying that any coach would have gotten us there. . . but Dirk got there with Avery, not with Nellie
I know I'm a bit late here, but this just pisses me off.

I'm saying the Mavs got there IN SPITE of Avery. Not because of him. So in that sense, yes, any coach could have gotten them there. I guess it makes sense. I mean, if they could get there with a moron like Avery, then sure, I don't think it's far-fetched to believe that any number of other coaches could've done the same. Hell, maybe they would've even f**king won! But how about instead of making round-about inferences, we'll just suffice it to say that Avery was a horrible coach.

F*ck Avery Johnson. I will never forgive him for Golden State.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 12-20-2008 at 01:02 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote