View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 12:31 PM   #171
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
Maxi on KL is not working? What did they expect? For Maxi to contain Leonard? That's not even realistic. Maxi will let himself get posterized if it means he can stop a dunk. I don't see him as the problem. The problem defensively is Porzingis. Sorry, JRich is too small to guard either Leonard or George.
PG is less effective if stop his driving and force him into more 3's or jumpers.

The problem is the Mavs haven't stopped him from attacking the rim.

When engaged and moving his feet J.Rich is probably the best the option we have vs PG . I thought that coming into the series and I still believe it

J.Rich actually did good vs PG in the regular season final meeting....now it was just one game but he did a great job staying in front of him.

KL is going to get his regardless but I think the Mavs need to go all out makinf sure PG isn't efficient the rest of the way. If they can slow him down despite KL dominating the Mavs might still have a shot.
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote